Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday's Gratitudes

  1. Being raised in the church by amazing parents!
  2. The opportunity to drive about a mile to our church-house. (while passing another church-house on the way) So blessed to live close to our building.
  3. Having a building to meet in!
  4. Having a temple within an hour from us
  5. Blessed by living in a neat ward, with neat people who we love.
  6. The blessing to live TODAY, at this time in life. So much has been done before us, and been taken care of so we can live such comfortable lives.
  7. Being a member of a church I know is true - and blesses my life each and every day.
  8. Honesty - our lesson in Young Women today was about honesty and I am so grateful for honest people in my life that I can trust.
  9. My family life. One of my young women talked today about her family situation, and it is just heart-breaking. I feel so blessed to have a familiy life that is pretty near perfect (knock on wood). So blessed!
  10. Cough drops - I have one of the worst sore throats I've had in years, and these Halls Fruit Breeze cough drops are about the only thing keeping me sane.

No comments: