Friday, November 02, 2007

Gratitudes for Friday

Joanna's:

  1. public libraries - in fact, we have 2 public libraries - awesome!
  2. children's books - or any books for that matter
  3. Wendy's and McDonald's drive throughs
  4. the color red
  5. hot bubble baths
  6. telephones
  7. my little boys
  8. Robert's craft store
  9. Christmas decorations
  10. sippy cups

Gabe's (these were only prompted by me explaining being thankful for things, and asking Gabe what he was thankful for - he came up with the list all on his own, and kept adding to it when I told him we were done).

  1. Gabbi (We were just checking out my friend Jana's blog and so Gabe was returning to his fascination with cutie Gabbi)
  2. pumpkins
  3. cats
  4. gold
  5. Pete (I have no idea who Pete is - but when I asked Gabe he said that Daisy our dog chases Pete in the backyard...?)
  6. samiches (sandwhiches)
  7. drinks
  8. taking rides with mommy
  9. lemonade
  10. cheese
  11. nanas (bananas)
  12. Gramma and Grampa
  13. doggies
  14. ketchup
  15. nuggets
  16. nursery
  17. Dr. Gatherum

Hunter: (as interpreted by mom)

  1. milk
  2. a mom who is willing to get up all night long to feed him
  3. a cozy car-seat
  4. a brother that plays with him
  5. dry diapers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandra's gratefuls:
*That it's FRIDAY!
*That my budget draft got done and the mtg was successful
*That I live in such a beautiful place
*The lovely flowers on my desk
*Farmers markets
*The fresh walnuts in my salad
*That Susan doesn't have any more business trips til Dec
*Driving my hybrid car
*Technology that keeps me more in touch with my extended family and the new generation
*Only 14 months til a Democratic administration

Love to you all, Sandra

Chris and Jana said...

Tell Gabe that Gabbi is thankful for him too. :)