Saturday, November 17, 2007

Gratitudes (Friday and Saturday)

  1. People who keep their word.
  2. BUNCO with friends
  3. beautiful photography
  4. clean sheets
  5. my doggies
  6. beautiful sunny days - even in mid-November!
  7. lists - I love lists
  8. Take-out food (I've especially appreciated this with 2 kids - sitting in a busy restuarant on a weekend night - HA!)
  9. Christmas music - love hearing Amy Grant!
  10. I'm grateful that my hubby is good at wrapping Christmas presents - I stink at it! (I can decorate a package - but the actual wrapping I'm awful at!)
  11. an email or letter from an old friend with good news
  12. new underwear - really, is there a much better feeling?
  13. running water
  14. electricity
  15. digital scrapbooking - there is such beautiful artwork out there!
  16. toilet paper
  17. babysitters who do a good job
  18. forgiveness
  19. being able to trust people
  20. bags - I love cool purses, diaper bags, etc.

4 comments:

Tiffany B said...

I noticed digi scrapping in your list today. So I have wondered if you still do traditional scrapping or have you switched over? Do you ever print any out? I'd love to know more about this. I have been collecting free digi downloads off the net but haven't really done much yet.

Anonymous said...

LOL...Sitting in a restaurant with THREE only gets worse! ;o) I don't think I'll sit in a restaurant again until my kids have left the house!!

Sandra said...

My gratitudes
The sparkle of christmas lights and decorations
The joy of cooking for Thanksgiving
The fall farmers markets, and what a good mood everyone was in
New crop walnuts
My cool new Spanish shoes
The flock of sparrows, chickadees, and finches in our back yard
Pomegrantes
The family holiday blog
My sweetie
Love, Sandra

Hilary said...

I love new underwear too... :OD