Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday Gratitudes

  1. Crockpots - I have a yummy turkey breast cooking in a delicious cranberry sauce with tasty spices. It actually tastes kind of like wasil...(but it's turkey - is that weird? We shall see!)
  2. Rhodes rolls - YUM and so easy! I loved going to Rhodes roll classes at Macey's grocery store with my mom when I was growing up - they had great ideas!
  3. YW lessons that go well - even if my sweet little beehives always seem to get us off-topic. I've learned that if we have the spirit in our classes, that we will generally be led to talk about what we need to discuss.
  4. Being productive - I love that I just spent a couple hours this afternoon making some fun Christmas presents (aren't you all wondering what they are???) I love that I can cross them off of my list of things to do!
  5. Home teachers - I especially loved when we had the Ahmu's as our home teachers when we were growing up - fun memories.
  6. laptop computers - who had this brilliant idea to make a computer that you can use ANYWHERE!?!? I love having it in my kitchen where I can be in the action of things - but still get computer stuff done.
  7. bubble baths - now if I could just justify having one every day....(or if I could just find the time!)
  8. power-tools and a husband who knows how to use them. I'm not daring enough to use them much myself, but I'm grateful for Cory who knows his way around a saw!
  9. A clean garage - and a husband who cleaned it for me (and he only had to be asked once - that in itself deserves a lengthy gratitude post!)
  10. A sparkling clean car - and it's lasted for over 24 hours! Cory told me when we were first married that the sign of a clean car is how clean the tires are. Now I LOVE clean and shiny tires! I'm grateful that I found the time to shine mine yesterday.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I am enjoying your Gratitudes very much!

and Beehives... oh yes, they are one of a kind, aren't they?!