Friday, November 09, 2007

Gratitudes





(After I caught Gabe giving Hunter hugs and kisses Gabe kept wanting me to take their picture. Too bad they were mostly silly pictures....but still pretty darn cute kiddos!)
  1. a little boy who loves his brother
  2. sunsets - I saw one of the prettiest ones we've had in S. Utah since we've lived here this week. WOW! I wish I had taken a picture of it - but I was too busy 'enjoying' it.
  3. my frozen mug that makes any drink taste extra frosty and tasty
  4. shopping at Roberts craftstore - something I end up doing almost weekly
  5. tender mercies that we're blessed with
  6. cleaning supplies - ones that make it smell yummy like you've just scrubbed every nook and cranny. I love how much easier some of them make life! (like Clorox wipes - love those things!)
  7. disposable diapers - there is a reason I'm a mother NOW rather than 30 years ago - I don't think I could have hacked it with cloth diapers!
  8. efficency - I love when something is done efficiently - it's a great feeling! (on the flip side of this - when things are done in-efficiently it drives me NUTS!)
  9. Christmas decorations - I can't wait to get ours out!
  10. the ease of internet shopping. I love that yesterday afternoon, while the boys were napping, I got a big chunk of my Christmas shopping done - from the comfort of my kitchen!!!

2 comments:

Chase said...

What handsome boys! And I love the photos. I think that natural, everyday photos are often better than pictures you pose for. Love you guys!

Hilary said...

They are soooo adorable, Joanna!