Saturday, August 18, 2007

Knock on wood...

I have to admit, I'm a bit superstitous. And I'm learning that there are things that you just should never say out-loud, and you should even avoid THINKING! For instance:

  • "My kids are so healthy" or "I've felt really great physically since I've had the baby!" Inevitably this is followed by some week long (or more) filled with colds, puking children, nasty headaches/bodyaches, or something equally as pleasant.
  • "Baby Hunter is a great sleeper - I'm so lucky." This is quickly followed by a night of getting up every hour, for an hour....wait - does that mean we're up all night long? YUP!

So knock on wood, cross your fingers, throw salt over your left shoulder - whatever it takes. But I'm not ever going to tell you what "good" kids I have, or what awesome sleep habits my children have developed!

Have a great weekend. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi again!
We have had about six weeks of the medical stuff going on at our house. Weston was bit by dog, followed by Hallie and I getting some bug, followed by some nasty diaper rashes that turned out to be something different, followed by Weston needing paramedics for low blood sugar, followed by Weston and I both getting strep, followed by other bottom ailments of little girls :), and we hope our turn is done. As I hope yours will be, too!

Love the Nampa Flamms