Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Julia (paper scrapbook layout)


Journaling reads:

"Julia - i came across this picture today and WOW! I can't believe how much things can change in just 4 years. You are now (almost) a grown woman! You're 18 years old, getting ready to go to college; you're making big choices, getting ready for big changes in your life. It's amazing to me to see my "baby" sister growing up so fast. But it makes me happy too; happy to be your sister, excited for what is to come in the upcoming years and thrilled for you to experience all the fun 'grown up' things you'll be doing in the next 4 years. Love you little sis!"

All of the products on this page are from the Making Memories Funky Vintage Ruby line. They are funky colors/patterns that I looked at and wondered how I'd ever work with them, but once I got going it was fun! I love not having to think much, and just use all the stuff that coordinates.

3 comments:

Tiffany B said...

Cute Layout Joanna.

Anonymous said...

I cant believe she's 18 already! Wah!! Beautiful page, Joanna!

The Rhiens said...

I know what you mean, April. I REALLY can't believe that she is 18 already and ready to graduate and head off to school in the fall. That will leave me with an empty nest I am not sure I will know what to do with.

Nice layout, Joanna! I love the colors. She has sure grown up a lot in those 4 years, huh?

Mom