Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy "Nude" Year!

So we just got home from our New Years party. We had the best prime rib I have ever had - YUM! The party is going until midnight, but with the baby we decided to come home early. When we picked Gabe up from the babysitter I was telling Gabe "Happy New Year!" and I asked him if he was going to tell me Happy New Year too. He said, "No Mom - it's Happy Trick or Treat!" Sure - whatever works for you.

I liked "Happy Trick or Treat" a lot better than what Cory taught him right after - "Happy 'nude' year". Oh Dad - I'm so glad you can be a good influence on our children.

So whatever works for you - a happy new year, a happy NUDE year, or a happy trick or treat - I hope that it's happy, prosperous, and joyful. (and hopefully that it includes clothes....)

2 comments:

Tiffany B said...

LOL! Happy New Year to you too. Let's keep our clothes on until we shed those holiday pounds lol.

Rachel Clare said...

How funny! Leave it to Cory. I love it!
(And happy New Year to you too!!)