Friday, December 14, 2007

New Christmas Decor 2007













Thought I'd share a couple of my new Christmas decorations for this year:







  1. Santa: I got this at Robert's Craft and had to hide it up high because Gabe kept dragging Santa around the house.



  2. Counting Snowman: Another Robert's Craft find (and 50% off to boot!) I love that store.



  3. Willow Tree Nativity: My sweet grandparents gave this to us for Christmas this year. I have had my eye on this for years now and I'm SO excited to start adding to it. This year we put it in our bedroom so Gabe wouldn't get into it. I kind of like having a reminder of the true meaning on Christmas in our room.



  4. New Star Stocking Holders: We didn't have enough stocking holders for our new addition this year, so I picked up some new ones (and bought a couple of extra for the future - and no that is not an announcement!) They're rusty stars and match things on our tree really well.



  5. Annual Photo Christmas Ornaments: When Gabe was born I started a tradition of making a photo ornament each year for the tree. Then someday I'll have at least a picture each year for our tree. I also make them for grandparents and great grandparents. Lots of fun.



  6. Berry Candle Holder: Yet another Roberts deal



  7. Rusty Star in Tree: I LOVED this star when I bought it a couple of months ago, but didnt' know what to do with it or where to put it (I have a lot of stars around our house already). But when we put the tree up I wished I had bought more - and put them throughout the tree. I know it's not 'cool' to decorate with just one....3's or 5's would have been better - but oh well.



  8. Fisher Price Nativity: I actually bought this for Gabe last year, but it's one of my favorite things we put out. Gabe has wanted to get it out since before Halloween!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute decorations!! Love everything! I bought the Little People Nativity for my kids this year, but it's a surprise until next week! :o) They got the Little People Night Before Christmas set a couple years back from grandparents and I forgot I had it and found it yesterday! And they've been playing it with it all last night and this morning!

The Rhiens said...

What fun decorations. I love the look the stockings, the stars and the Believe plaque. The whole fireplace area looks great! Looks like you picked up some fun new stuff. I wish we had a Roberts here...they always have such cute stuff this time of year.

Mom

Hilary said...

cuuuute decorations!!! Love them! That FP Nativity is a favorite here too....

MaryRuth said...

oh you're giving me major Roberts pangs... on how I love thee Roberts...