Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Christmas pictures

So at Christmas time I did a little project to give to grandparents/great grand parents and parents. I created these 5X7 pictures of the kids with digital supplies. Nothing fancy, but it was fun.

Anyway, last week I got a call from Wal-Mart (where I had these printed) and they said that my pictures were ready to be picked up. Apparently they had made a mistake back in November when I ordered the pictures, and printed 3 batches. They said it showed there was no charge for them, and if I didn't want them, they'd throw them out. Well that was a waste of pictures - even if I didn't need the pictures - so I picked them up. Now I have over 100 extra pictures (because my original order consisted of over 60 pictures).

So - now I have a STACK of pictures of my boys, and nieces and nephews. If any of you need pictures of these kids - let me know. You can send them to your other family members, hang more up, or use them to line your bird cage (although that seems a little sad....) just let me know if you want me to send some, and how many.

8 comments:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

I would love a copy of the kids in our family. they are great pictures. thanks - Love, Aunt Charlotte

jed-laura said...

I wouldn't mind a copy of one of each of the cousins on our side... and maybe a few extra copies of Alli. We'd send one to Cherie, and one to Tom, and one to Laura's Aunt Mary-Vesta.

Thanks-

Jed

maggie said...

I hope it's okay to say; but your kids are definitely the cutest! I'm so jealous of your creativity (as usual)

Holly Child said...

Those are so cute!!! :o)

The Rhiens said...

Julia said that she would love a copy of all of them, and if you sent me an extra one of Taylor, I could send it to her parents. I am sure that they would love that.

Love, Mom

Ashley Mullen said...

I will take a couple more of each of my kids and Gabe & Hunter. The kids want to put them on their magent boards in their rooms.
Also, maybe a few more of my kids for Spencer's side of the family.
Thanks Joanna.

Rachel Clare said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Anonymous said...

you Rhein/Ellis people make cute babies! ;)