Friday, January 11, 2008

In case you were wondering....

We picked up Applebees and brought it home tonight - and this salad is FABULOUS! It is worth every single 5 points. I felt totally healthy eating it, and I'm not kicking myself now for cheating. YUM.


GRILLED CHILI-LIME CHICKEN SALAD
Seasoned grilled chicken breast atop a bed of fresh spinach, tossed with red onions, roasted red peppers, sliced fresh mushrooms and reduced-fat cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Served with a chili-lime vinaigrette dressing

3 comments:

maggie said...

I am so impressed! I am such a weakling when it comes to food!
You look FABULOUS! I love the new hair! You're a doll!

The Palmer family said...

Oh man I am so hungry now! I'm gonna have to try out that salad. You're a good advertiser. Yum Yum! I like your hair, it's way cute. I recently got my hair cut, I just love a new haircut. It makes you feel so good.

Liz said...

YUM! Now I want to go to Applebees! That looks delish.
I love the hair- I am considering a "short" cut soon... your cute hair made me want to consider it a bit more seriously!