Friday, July 06, 2007

Waiting for the news....

Well, we got a call this morning that Paul and Nicole had headed to the hospital to have their baby! We are SO happy and relieved for them. Poor Nicole has had to deal with being overdue since last week - and we're excited for this to be (finally) happening for them.

We'll post more info when we get it - but we're so excited we had to share the news that at least baby Taylor Ann is on her way!

I told Gabe this morning after I got off the phone with my mom that Aunt Nicole was having her baby. He said, "Ohhh.....YAY!" and clapped. He's excited to get another cousin!

Edited to add:

She's here! YAY! She weighs 8 lbs. 3 oz. and is 19" long. And has a fair amount of hair, or so we've heard. From what my mom and Paul told me she's doing well, as is Nicole, but we haven't gotten a ton of info yet, so we're looking forward to hearing more. We love you Taylor Ann, and are excited for Paul and Nicole!!!

2 comments:

Kim and Tammy said...

I hope all goes well with Nicole. Tell them hello for us.

Ashley Mullen said...

Tell them congratulations. Finally. I bet Nicole is feeling lots better now.