Friday, July 20, 2007

Chase & Kori


I did a quick scrapbook page this afternoon. I am hoping that the scanning job is what's making it look funky.....I thought it looked a bit better in real life....

Anyway, it's just a quick layout using this super cute picture my sister in law Kori sent me last week with some journaling about how cute Chase and Kori are. They are seriously one of the cutest couples ever. Every time we see them I wish my Cory and I were more giddy still....
The journaling says:
Chase and Kori - the two of you make me smile! I love how sweet, giddy, and loving you are to each other. There is rarely a time when the two of you are in a room together when you are not gazing into each other's eyes as if you've just fallen in love. You're always patting each other on the back, holding hands, snuggling - I love it! And you also speak so kindly to each other. I've never heard a negative or sarcastic comment from either of you about each other. I hope we can learn from you guys and have a better marriage, more love, and more giddiness. Love you guys! (July 20th, 2007)

5 comments:

Ashley Mullen said...

cute layout Joanna. I love it.

Chase said...

Ohhh... Thanks Joanna! You are so sweet. I hope we can stay this way the rest of our lives!
Love ya

Kim and Tammy said...

I love my daughter in laws! Beautiful layout as is the picture. Love ya, too!

MaryRuth said...

This is such a great page! I love the colors!

I just went through ALL your old posts to look at all your scrapbook pages... love your style!

Chris and Jana said...

Joanna, this is a very cute layout. I love your style. Trust me, I look at other people's layouts every day and this is a good one.