Monday, July 02, 2007

A month from today...

...is our due date! I know that really means nothing (right Paul and Nicole?)- but I guess it's still a way to mark time.

In some ways saying, "I'm due in only a month" sounds way too soon. (Are we even close to ready to having 2 children!?!?!?)

And in other ways saying, "I still have a month to go" sounds like it might never happen.

Either way - my due date is August 2nd.

And today I have had quite a bit more energy. Yay! I tackled a project in Gabe's room (sorting through his toys and books) that went smoothly, had some great fun with Gabe, put together 2 casseroles to eat later in the week (if I have something already made I won't have to deal with the 6:00 question of, "What should we have for dinner tonight...."), and even made myself a very tasty treat for an afternoon snack.

So now that my back is killing, my kitchen is heated up, and I'm worn out.... :) I'm going to retreat to my cool basement and relax for a bit while I enjoy my tasty chocolate treat.

No comments: