Monday, July 02, 2007

Out in the yard tonight

I've had a lot of posts lately without pictures. Guess I've just had too much to say (or been too lazy to upload some pics....) And I'm sure you'd rather see pictures of Gabe and stuff than to hear me whine and complain.

So here are a couple pics I took tonight.

These are pictures of our backyard. We've done some work to it this summer. We added some more sod, put in some more curbing (we'll be adding more rock in areas later), dug out a playground area (which will eventually be filled with bark or something other than dirt), and Cory added a firepit complete with stump stools for us to lounge around on when we have a fire. Cory's always coming up with some project or another to make things more difficult - but this one is looking good.
And here are some pictures of how Gabe has treated me a lot of today....Yeah - it looks like he's yelling at me - he is! He has gotten pretty demanding lately and wants what he wants, when he wants it - and he will tell you all about it!
There are also moments when he's cute and sweet though. And lately when he's done something mean, or something I tell him wasn't nice he'll pout, come up to me and lay his head on my shoulder and say, "hugs" - it's his way of saying he's sorry. Pretty sweet. Just wish it wasn't always following something he shouldn't have been doing.....


Well here are the pictures - enjoy!

3 comments:

Ashley Mullen said...

The yard is looking good. Looks like fun.

The Rhiens said...

I agree...the yard looks great! I love the fire pit and the swing area looks nice, too. Gabe looks pretty contrite in the last several pictures. :)

Mom

Chris and Jana said...

Your yard is beautiful, and huge! You can't find a lot in Utah County that big anymore. I can't believe how big Gabe is, he is adorable. Gabbi has been yelling a lot lately too. :)