Tuesday, July 03, 2007

balloon fest









I had said I'd share pictures from our weekend away last week - but I never got around to it. So here are the few pictures I took of the nighttime balloon lighting in Pangitch (my camera battery died 1/2 way through the evening). They line all of the balloons (between 20-30) up on the main street and light them up as it's getting dark. They just tether them to the ground, but it's awesome to see them lit up, and cool to hear the sounds of all the fuel and stuff. We had some cotton candy, spent time with our friends the Springers and their boys and enjoyed the nice summer evening.


1 comment:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

The balloons are beautiful, looks like it would have been really a lovely evening to see it all. Gabe looks excited, in that middle'ish picture, like he's just seen something really cool. :) Looks like a fun time. Thanks for sharing! Love you. Alicia