(image from http://www.gettyimages.com/Home.aspx)
YAY! It's Friday! I don't know why I look forward to Friday's so much....because as a Stay-At-Home-Mom - it's not like your work week is at an end on Friday....since every day is a work day....but I still look forward to the weekends. I don't have to make dinner as much (Cory's good about us eating out so I get a break), Cory's around to help out a bit more, and we try to do something fun as a family most of the time.
I thought today I'd jot down a few of my favorite things right now.
- One of my favorite digital scrapbook product designers: Studio Baers Garten. She sells her stuff over at www.scrapbookgraphics.com and is awesome! I think the reason I am so drawn to her stuff is because for one it's simple, and for two - it's cute. It reminds me of the days in scrapbooking when it was cool to do paper piecing, and simple embellishments. That is what I love in scrapbooking. I think that very often in digital scrapbooking the artists do a lot of very...."artistic" things....sometimes using entirely too many embellishments...at least for my taste. I like this gals stuff because it's not over the top, and it's still fun and cute. So check out her great stuff!
- Another scrapbook product designer I really enjoy - for templates - Janet Phillips. She also sells stuff at www.scrapbookgraphics.com and I love the clean/crisp lines of her templates!
- Favorite drink of the moment: Coke Zero. This stuff is great super cold, with a small slice or 2 of lemon. Very refreshing and doesn't taste "diet" at all!
- Favorite feeling today: Having several cooking projects done, floors mopped, bathroom cleaned, mirrors shined, sliding glass windows polished - all before 9:00 am! WOW - I think that might be more than I've accomplished all week! And speaking of cleaning - I really have loved these microfiber cloths and mop we picked up at a home show earlier this spring. I love that I don't have to use any cleaning products - just water! It seems much safer with little kids.
- I LOVE these crocs. Have I showed these before? Super comfy, and don't feel like I should be out gardening in them :). I can wear them with skirts, capris, just about anything.
- One of my favorite inventions EVER - The iPod. I am so in love with my iPod and sometimes juts laugh thinking about what I did before I had it (I know I bought a lot less music - iTunes is just so easy!) I recently got a new 80GB silver iPod and I am in love with it. I love all the new features! I even added a fun $5.00 game called Cubis that I have a blast playing through the day (like when I'm nursing Hunter or waiting for Gabe to go to the bathroom). Pretty amazing that this little gadget holds all of my music, games, movies and even photos! I am hoping someday they will make the iPhone with more storage someday, and I can have all of my stuff in one fun gadget!