Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We're back

Well We're back from my little sister Julia's high school graduation. It was a pretty quick trip to New Mexico - we left Saturday afternoon and got home tonight. We had Seminary graduation, a fun family dinner with extended family, getting to visit with my awesome sister-in-law Nicole, family pictures from my cousin Rachel who is becoming quite the amazing photographer, and high school graduation last night. I can't believe that my BABY sister is a high school graduate - and that she'll be going to college in a few short months. Pretty surreal.

Well the kids had a bit of a rough time traveling. It's just hard to sleep in different beds (or couches as the case may be....), have different schedules, and all the excitement of family and things. We loved seeing people, but hopefully a good night sleep in our own beds will be good for all of us.

Here are a few layouts I did recently, and I'll post pictures from the last few days soon.

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

These are such great pages!! I love them!!!