- Poor little Hunter...he woke up yesterday with a fever of 102.7 and hasn't felt great since then. I've kept him taking baby Tylenol and baby Ibproufen, and it helps - but he's still just uncomfortable. I think it might be teeth, but I've said that before and been wrong....any teething advice? It looks like up to as many as 6 teeth could be trying to pop through, but who knows... (edited to add - he seems pretty happy after his nap and not quite as warm. Hope that's a good sign!)
- When Cory bought all that stuff from his friend (see this post) one of the things was an Intelligel Bed. I was hesitant at first, but it's very comfortable and kind of bouncy. If you like SOFT beds, this is awesome. If you're more used to a hard bed it would take some getting used to. So far, so good. Cory loves it because it's the California King and now his feet don't fall off the end.
- Hmmm.....yummy smells....ahhhh......I LOVE a good smelling house! Whether it's a candle, smelling good from cooking brownies, or the smell of a clean floor or bathroom - smell is what it's all about. That's why I'm super excited that I spent some of my birthday money on some new Scentsy goodies. I know about 100 people who are consultants, so I haven't ordered since my initial order for fear of hurting someone's feelings. But I bit the bullet and ordered from my SIL Ashley (because she's family right?).
- Gabe is still at Grandma's house...I'm glad he's having fun, and I've been grateful for the "potty training" vacation I've gotten - but I miss the little bugger. Can't wait to see him soon and smother him in kisses!
- Hunter has been saying his own version of Dad and Gabe. SO cute! And he's tried saying duck - and quack. I think he likes not having someone to talk for him all the time.... :)
- Last week when I took Gabe up to spend time with his cousins I got to go to lunch with one of my favorite people - Jessica. We had lunch at my new favorite restaurant - Rumbi Island Grill. WOW! They have the most amazing salads and I can't wait to go back soon to try more (although mine was so great that I'm not sure I want to mess with perfection....)
- We just got the information about our trip to Hawaii that we earned from one of our suppliers. I can hardly wait! The last 2 times we went to Hawaii included newborn babies, so we're psyched to be leaving them on the 'mainland' and having a bit of a honeymoon together. Check out the hotel we get to stay at!
- Speaking of our trip to Hawaii. Check out the one main thing we are excited to go do - a powered parachute ride!. We saw it on the travel channel a few years ago and can't wait to try it ourselves!
- Just picked these up for my kitchen from http://www.pamperedchef.com/ - on clearance. My kitchen is Americana and I thought these were perfect when I saw them at our friends over the 4th of July.
- I found this blog today - "Seriously, so blessed" and it cracked me up! So often we blog just about all the great stuff in life. Read this blog - it's bound to give you a few chuckles. (it's a joke - so read it as such)
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Ten for Tuesday
at 6:58 PM