Friday, July 04, 2008

5 things tag

  • 5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
    • Working at Mayberries in Orem, UT (a smoothie shop)
    • Working at some horrible telemarketing job (don't even remember the details of it - other than it stunk.)
    • Falling in love with Cory
    • Making plans to move back to Rexburg to be with Cory. We were pretty sure we were wanting to get married, but needed to spend some quality time together.
    • Spending every chance I got on the phone, or visiting Cory on the weekends.
  • 5 Things on my to do list:
    • clean my kitchen floor
    • clean my bathrooms
    • do my hair and makeup
    • unload the dishwasher
    • get my behind off the computer and stop wasting time!
  • 5 Favorite snacks/foods:
    • DIET DR PEPPER - COLD!
    • Cashews
    • Chocolate - but I don't like semi-sweet or dark chocolate. I'm a huge fan of milk chocolate
    • Chips and salsa from Los Hermanos in Lindon, or Chili's
    • My new favorite is Rumbi Island Grill. I ate there for the first time this week with my dear friend Jessica and it became an instant favorite! Amazing salad.
    • Ok - pretty much anything I don't have to cook myself.....especially in the summer time.
  • 5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
    • travel all over the world (visiting family more too)
    • pay off our house and business debt
    • buy a house/cabin in Driggs, Idaho and a condo on Maui
    • Pay for my children's missions and college (and other unfortunate children too)
    • donate to the church and humanitarian funds
  • 5 Bad habits: (I can only list five?)
    • not exercising enough
    • eating too much - specifically emotionally eating
    • being negative and hard on myself
    • judging others
    • I have very little patience
    • (This list could go on and on and on....see #3)
  • 5 Places that I have lived: (most recently)
    • Cedar City, UT
    • Rexburg, ID
    • Detroit, MI
    • Spanish Fork, UT
    • Cleveland, OH

    1 comment:

    Chris and Jana said...

    I remember the 5 things you were doing 10 years ago, I was there! :) I'm also right with you on the favorite foods.