- pay bills
- shop - for everything
- get new recipes
- find family reunion ideas
- learn new scrapbooking techniques
- keep in touch with family and friends
- document my family's life
- find child-rearing tips and advice
- prepare my lessons for church on Sunday
- research things we are thinking of buying
- look up info about medical ailments
- keep track of weight watchers (when I'm doing it that is...)
- waste time / stress reliever
- buy digital scrapbooking things - I love instant downloads!
- find new music - thank you itunes!
- rent movies
- keep track of work stuff
- plan meals
- plan out my cleaning/to-do lists for the week
- get inspired by other great moms
- find people I haven't talked to for years
- find addresses/phone numbers
- plan vacations
- work on digital photography stuff
- Find ANYTHING I have a question about!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
So recently I was in a conversation with someone about how they aren't very computer or internet savvy. It got me thinking about technology and how much I rely on it in life. I wouldn't say I'm a computer or internet whiz - but it sure does make my life easier. In fact, I remember when I was in jr high and there was a news story about the "Information Super Highway", and "World Wide Web" on our morning school news program (anyone remember Channel One?) I remember thinking, "Yeah right, like computers will play that much of a role in our lives. I doubt this "Information Super Highway" will be even 1/2 as cool as they make it seems. Was I ever wrong! Computers and the internet are SUCH a part of my life! I got to making a list of things I do with the internet and computer - wow!
at 11:50 AM