Sunday, June 01, 2008

bathtime with my boys

I have realized that I take a lot of pictures of the boys at bathtime. I think it's because they're right there, they can't go anywhere, they're generally willing to smile for me, and they are almost always having a great time. Tonight they were having so much fun splashing together in their GREEN bath water.

If you haven't used something like THIS - you should check them out. I picked ours up at Target a few weeks ago and they were like $5-6.00.


Gabe LOVES having colored baths and it's funny to hear his requests. The YELLOW baths are kind of gross because it looks like they're taking a bath in the toilet....


Anyway - they're great because they don't turn the kids skin or the tub colors. And it makes baths just a little more fun. (Although - if you'd seen the splashing mess the boys made tonight - you'd wonder if we need 'more fun' at our house during bathtime)


(And when I was taking these pictures Gabe got all worried. He said, "Mom - I need to cover up my bum!" Even though I reassured him that I'd take decent pictures it still concerned him, and he covered up with a washcloth. Silly kid)

4 comments:

Liz said...

How fun! I've never seen those bath color things- I'll have to try them! Your boys are so stinking cute. And I loved your post about your long motorcycle ride- I would totally LOVE that right now!

Tiffany B said...

Dang cute layout girl! And congrats on your 500 post.

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

Maybe Gabe understands that parents who have baby bathtub pictures hold a certain blackmail card they can pull out when the kid gets to be a teen ager. There is always that threat that the dreaded bathtub pic will end up as one of the senior slide show at graduation. Good planning on your part. hahaha Love, Aunt Charlotte

MaryRuth said...

Cute layout!!! which kit did you use? I have the template... love the paper!!