I'm feeling a little in a blogging slump. I'm tired/lazy, and don't have much exciting to post about. I do have some pictures I need to play around with and I'll post them when I don't feel quite so tired/lazy. But here are 5 random things about me. Nothing thrilling - but I guess since this is my journal, it's good for me to record some of these every-day things.
- I am OBSESSED with towels. I have to use my own towel and it grosses me out when someone else wipes their hands on my towel. And I am obsessed with how towels smell. The thing that grosses me out more than anything else on this earth is a towel that smells like mold/mildew. I have been known to actually make myself sick because of the smell of a towel or washcloth. I am so picky with the smell of towels that I've been known to take my own towel with me on vacations. Oh - and I can't use a wet towel either - like if Cory uses a towel to dry off with - I CANNOT use it too - YUCK!
- I don't really like vanilla ice cream – at least not on it's own. Sure, with a nice hot piece of my mom's boysenberry pie; or if it's with a bowl full of "Brown Betty" (the BEST Hot-Fudge-Cake – I'll need to post the recipe when I'm not feeling so lazy) – but on it's own – I can totally pass it up. This is not something I can say about most treats…
- I blow my nose louder than just about anyone on earth. In fact, in 1st grade I had a cold and I blew my nose - one of the teachers at the school yelled at me and sent me out in the hall because she thought I was doing it to try to get attention. I remember crying because that was just the way I blew my nose!
- I really enjoy going to movies by myself. I love sitting wherever I want, not having to share the popcorn (and being able to put as much salt on it as I want!) - and I just really enjoy the time to myself. In fact, after a long hard day with the boys the best thing Cory could do for me is to offer to watch the boys while I go to a show by myself. Sometimes I feel guilty, but for the most part I feel relaxed - like I've gotten to escape for 2 hours.
- I don't love wearing my wedding band…that sounds horrible – but I just feel claustrophobic with rings on my fingers (especially when I'm not 'skinny'). It's right up there with how sometimes when I'm wearing my hair down I also feel claustrophobic and just have to pull it in a pony-tail…I guess I'm a bit of a freak.
Make i'm yours. Create a custom banner to support your cause.