Tuesday, April 01, 2008

GROUP HUG!


After we say family prayers I almost always say, "Let's have a group hug!" and we all hug.

Today when I was in the kitchen, and Hunter was playing in his jumper I heard Gabe yell, "Time for a GROUP HUG!" and then heard Hunter squeal with delight. I ran in to make sure Gabe wasn't hugging too tightly and the boys were both SO smiley! I wish I could have had my camera in hand right when I found them - it was priceless. But these pictures will have to do. They were both bouncing and jumping around so much that the pictures were blurry - but I think it just shows that things don't slow down at our house - even for a perfect photo op!

So grab the people you love today and have a great big GROUP HUG!

5 comments:

MaryRuth said...

Oh cute!

AND I LOVE GROUP HUGS!! I have my YW do one every Sunday with me... they love it!!

jed-laura said...

very cute.

I hope Alli loves her little sister just as much as your boys love each other. Those are real fun pictures.

Chase said...

Oh gosh - these are the cutest photos EVER! I love them!

Katie said...

Oh, I love them! The ones where Hunter's tongue is sticking out make me imagine funny little thought bubbles above his head about getting the stuffing squeezed out of him!:) You are so lucky that they really love each other. That is priceless.

The Jensen Family said...

We do the same thing and Brayden & Katelyn love it!! What fun. Cute kids!