Tuesday, April 01, 2008

monthly desktops

Since I've been digitally scrapbooking I like to change my computer's desktop each month and I love having pictures of my little guys on it. This website: http://shabbyprincess.typepad.com/ has the BEST pre-made desktops each month. You just download it, add your picture, save it and load it as your desktop. I love it! Anyway - here is the cute desktop they have posted for April. You can make your own too - but the ones on this website are so much cuter than what I create!

3 comments:

Tiffany B said...

I'm with ya on the ShabbyP desktops. Love them. Fun to catch up on your blog and see the boys. Looks like your trip was fun and I am looking forward to seeing your great layouts of Disneyland.

Me - Jen said...

OHHHH good to know the desk top thing. Thanks for sharing.!!

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

I am just catching up on your blogs for the week. I can relate to Cory selling your car. Brian used to ALWAYS do that to me. His mantra is "Anything I own (including my wife) is for sale if the price is right."

He was always selling my gun or my sewing maching or my car. Thank goodness he doesn't have any spare time for trading anymore. Used to drive me NUTS !! Love you, Charlotte