Monday, September 17, 2007

Gabe is a giant....

Today Gabe has been fascinated with the word "GIANT"....not totally sure why.....But at lunch time he had spaghettio's and had made a big mess. I said, "Gabe! You're a GIANT mess!" Then he kept repeating "Giant Mess! Gabe Giant Mess!" over and over again. When I cleaned him all up after lunch I thought I'd gotten it all, and he pointed to a spot of spaghettio that was on his hand. I said, "uh-oh - that's because you are a GIANT ______" (and I waited for him to shout "Mess!")

And Gabe yells, "GOOBER!"

:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gabe You gave Grandma Marilyn a "Giant" smile when you said Goober. You are also a
"Giant Hoot!"
Love ya all.
Grandma Marilyn

Chase said...

What a funny kid! I bet you never get bored at your house! Ummm... Question for you: How do you put borders around your photos? Is it a setting on your camera or on blogger? Thanks and love to you all!

Anonymous said...

LOL---but a CUTE goober!! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Grandma Marilyn, Gabe is the cutest Giant Goober I've ever met! Love ya!
Grandma Tammy