Tuesday, September 25, 2007

a few pics









It's been a bit since I posted some pictures of the boys - so here you go. Hunter's been smiling more, and more responsive to our voices. He is still pretty fussy in the evenings, and wants to eat almost anytime he's awake - but we're loving him. Last night he decided to get up every 1 1/2 hrs - 2 hrs which I wasn't too fond of...but once again - I love him to pieces.
And I finally got around to taking pictures of Hunter in his blessing outfit. He's quite a bit bigger now...but oh well. At least I snapped some pictures, and I won't have to keep looking at the blessing outfit on the dresser and feeling guilty that I didn't have any. (I left the stuff out to remind me - but it still took me several weeks to get it done). He is 7 weeks in these pictures.
Gabe continues to crack us up. He says some of the funniest things, and he's teaching Cory and I that we really have to watch every word that comes out our mouths - he picks up EVERYTHING. (the good, bad, and ugly)

He's also decided that everytime we go to the store he should get a toy. Nice. Yesterday he threw a royal fit because I wouldn't buy him a 40$ Diego playhouse toy. And I even offered to get him a smaller Diego toy and he just had to have the expensive BIG stuff. I have a feeling he gets that from his dad :) He also has already started his Christmas list of things he wants (and the list is LONG) - funny kid.

Well lots going on this week - but nothing exciting to report really. Hope you all have a great week! Take care.

8 comments:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

These are great pictures, I especially like the one of Gabe, at the beginning. He looks so much like Grandpa Ted in that picture - its amazing. Thanks for sharing. Love you guys! Alicia

Chelsea said...

Maybe it's because I don't know your husband, but I think your cute boys look a lot like you.

jed-laura said...

nice pics.

I think Gabe is growing up so quickly. (Hunter too, now that I think of it.)

Give them hugs from their uncle Jed.

andrea said...

Holy cow Joanna--they could be twins, LOL! They look identical to me. They are adorable...and I hear you on the two year old woes...good times ;0)

Liz said...

Oh my, so handsome (both of them!) Gabe sounds really funny- I don't think I posted a comment, but the big goober story made me laugh so hard. What a cutie! Any chance you guys will be in town for Christmas? I'd love to see the little guys sometime.

Chase said...

It's already been said, but what handsome boys! It's fun going back in your archives and looking at photos of Gabe when he was Hunter's age. They grow up way too fast! Love you guys and hope to see you soon.

Rachel Clare said...

Ah yes. Temper tantrums. I'm sorry to tell you that age 3 is worse than age 2. Yikes. I think Hunter is the spittin' image of Cory.

Anonymous said...

Such handsome little fellas! So glad you got pics of him in his blessing outfit! Doesnt matter that they're "late"---he still fits in it and is still absolutely precious! That's all that matters! :) Journal some about how crazy that day was but how it still meant the world to yall and all will be well! ;)