Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Recovery

I'm back from the hospital. I'm feeling uncomfortable, but it's not that bad. I has gotten somewhat worse since I've been home - but I think I'll survive. I even went to the grocery store to pick up some stuff on the way home from the hospital, so I'm doing good.

The baby has been GREAT for my mom today. He was the most alert he's been since he was born, and he even took the bottle of pumped milk really well. It is amazing how much I missed him, and how much I love to just be around him. He's such a sweetheart, and really is the joy of our lives. I feel so lucky to be a mom!

Later I'll have to post a picture of the big glob of gallstones that they got out of me. (I was glad they let me bring it home. When I had my wisdom teeth pulled I was really disappointed that they didn't send me home with my teeth - so this was good....) It is BIG! Kind of crazy to know that they were floating around inside of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so excited when I got to take my gallstones home too! It was so fun to see them and shake them around the jar. Everyone thought I was weird, but I thought it was cool... :) Glad you're home and doing good. Love ya! Alicia