Tuesday, January 24, 2006

pictures






Here ya go - here's the little guy. This week he's wanted to sit up, but he's not quite ready to do it for very long. I'm sure it will be a matter of days - since he does change and grow every single day. He's also been pretty fussy lately - unless he's being held. It's been hard, but I also love to hold him....so I guess it could be worse things I have to do....I have had to learn to let him cry some - and it's hard, but helps with letting him know he can't always be held. Well I hope this will cure the photo fix you all seem to need :). Love ya!

1 comment:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

What a sweetheart he is, such a little man sitting there checking out the world! He's just so cute. I love the pics above where he's got his little stuffed dog. Cute, cute!! love ya, Alicia