Thursday, June 14, 2007

Tagged - FAVORITES

My buddy Maggie tagged me, and I'm supposed to list 8 of my favorites. This is going to be tricky. They are in no particular order, and not necessarily my TOP 8 favorites - but a fun list none the less!
  1. Being a mom/wife - I've worn out saying this on my blog, but I love being a mom to Gabe. I am anxious and excited about adding one more to our family and know that my love for all of the boys will just multiply! I love Cory to pieces too. He may frustrate me at times (that's normal - right?) but he works so hard to please us, and wants to be the best husband he can. Thanks sweetie!
  2. Diet Dr. Pepper - Ahhh......the juice of the god's.....I love to pour one into my frozen mug - the perfect way to relax and feel refreshed.
  3. Reading - I love, love, love reading some great LDS fiction....I love anything that is realistic (can't get into fantasy like Harry Potter - I just don't 'get' it - my mind is too realistic, not enough imagination I guess). I have also been enjoying books by Jodi Piccoult recently, and I did even venture into the "Twilight" books (going against my better judgement to stick to 'realistic' stories...). Once I get caught up in a book though I have a hard time thinking of much else - so it's hard to give myself enough time to read as much as I'd like.
  4. Hawaii - Cory and I have decided recently that our favorite vacation spot is definetly Hawaii. We went in Oahu in 2001, Maui in 2005, and this fall we're going to Kona with our good friends Trent and Melissa. I am craving the sounds of the ocean, the blue sky, pineapple, and the sounds of island music wafting into our room at night. Ahhh....
  5. Scrapbooking - Man I wish there were more hours in the day. If I could add 3 extra hours, I could get some scrapbooking accomplished. But since that's not the case, I will still enjoy buying scrapbook goodies, looking at scrapbook magazines, and dreaming of a day when once again I can scrapbook to my hearts content. (but as you see in #1 - I'm pretty happy with the reasons I don't have time to scrapbook as much...)
  6. Bubble baths - Once again, if I had time - I'd either start or end every day with a luxurious bubble bath. I love soaking in the tub (with a diet dr pepper and good boo) and just letting go of the stresses of the day.
  7. Evening rides on our Ranger. I love in the evenings when Cory asks Gabe if he wants to go on a ride on the Ranger. I love when it starts to cool off, the sun is setting, and we have some family time outside. If I wasn't quite so gigantic and pregnant we'd go on more adventurous rides in the evenings, but since I am....we just go on little rides around the neighborhood, or close by. I love driving past pastures with horses and cows and seeing Gabe get excited, and just feeling like we're enjoying our time together - it's a great way to end a day.
  8. Sleep - can't get enough of it lately, and I know that isn't about to change once the baby comes.

No comments: