Friday, June 22, 2007

Doggie love

This morning Gabe and I were getting ready to go run some errands. I was ushering him out the door, trying to get him to move a little faster. I turned to see where he was and I saw him going into his room. I told him to hurry his little hiney - let's go! But he ad other business to take care of.

He said, "Girls - Girls. Bye, wuv you!" And then had to wave to both of our doggies and tell them again good by that he loved them. So cute! The best was to hear him call them the "girls".

Then in the car we were once again having the "what to name the baby" conversation. His latest addition is, "Hammer Bob"...at least we're getting away from the animal sounds (Did I mention that earlier in the week he wanted the baby's middle name to be "meow"?)

(Edited to add: Check out the "widget" thingy I have with the countdown to the baby. The floating baby is supposed to stay in the little 'bubble' - at least all of the ones on other blogs do. But if you notice - the baby on our blog will occasionally bounce out of the bubble - a foot here, a head there...It is a little creepy to me that our baby can't stay in it's little 'home' - it is also indicitive of how I've been feeling lately - I could have sworn on Monday night that this little guy was going to punch a hole into my ribs!)

3 comments:

The Rhiens said...

Whoa! You should have seen "bubble baby" on Saturday night at about 11:30! His feet were all the way out of the bubble. And then it was the top of his head...then the feet again. Crazy! Paul and Nicole's baby doesn't do that, and it is due. Weird!

jed-laura said...

Sort of scary about your bubble baby problem! It gives me a good laugh every time I see it now. If this glitch in the system has any bearing on how your baby is reacting to life in the womb, you are probably in lots of pain right now :) We love you-

-Jed

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

Very strange - when I checked, he had both feet out of the bottom of the bubble. hmmmmm. LOVE YOU GUYS. Aunt Charlotte