Saturday, June 16, 2007

I knew it wouldn't happen...


Ok, this morning we were running around to get ready to go up to Brianhead to ride our Ranger while Cory had an appointment up at a cabin up there. I told Gabe like 5 times, "Ok, when we get home - we have to remember to call Alli to wish her a happy birthday". We even practiced singing, and saying Happy BIRTHDAY! And I had that sinking feeling that if we didn't make the call quickly this morning - that I'd forget.

Well - I didn't forget...however, I remembered when Gabe was taking a nap, and wanted to wait until he got to call.

And then I also remembered about 5 minutes ago - and it's 10:15 in Dallas. My guess is that even though Miss Alli is getting old (3 years old!) that she's probably not up partying still.

So - Here's a post dedicated to Alli. WE LOVE YOU! We'll call you tomorrow, and tell you again how much we love you, and hope your birthday was spectacular.

Love,
Aunt Joanna, Uncle Cory, and Gabe

2 comments:

Paul and Nicole Rhien said...

That's funny because we talked about calling her several times too, but it never came together for some reason. We love you Alli! You are one of our favorite people:) Thanks for always making us smile...

Love,

Silly Uncle Paul & Aunty 'Cole.

jed-laura said...

Alli had a great 3rd birthday- We had a big party for her, and she really loved being the center of a million peoples attention. Thanks for remembering her on her special day.

We love you-

Jed