Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day Cory!


This afternoon, as a birthday gift to myself, I let myself have a little scrapping time. It had been a while since I've sat down to do a page or two, and it felt good. I was really excited about sharing the layout with you all too - but after trying to scan it (scanner issues), and then to take a picture of it (which never worked either) I gave up. The pictures didn't look right, the colors and everything looked skewompus.
So - you will just have to close your eyes and imagine what these cute pictures and journaling look like in a scrapbook layout. I used cream, red, brown and blue colors, Pepples Inc supplies, a little ribbon and a couple of stickers and brads...I'm sure you're probably imagining it much better than it even looks :)
So I hope Cory had a Happy Father's Day - as well as all of the other Dad's in my life. I have been so lucky in life to be surrounded by good men - a great father, amazing grandpa's, an awesome father-in-law, brothers, brothers in law - etc. I hope they all had amazing days and know that I am blessed to have them in my life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love the page. What a beautiful Fathers Day Tribute. Love You ALL so Much!!!Grandma Marilyn

Anonymous said...

What handsome men you have in your life. I love the picture and I love you, Gabe amd Cory. Love, Grandma W.

The Rhiens said...

Happy Birthday to you, Joanna! You weren't home when we called to wish you one...so we sang. We'll try again later. Love these pictures! Gabe is so adorable in a tie! And Cory really IS a great dad.

Love, Mom and Dad

Ashley Mullen said...

Happy Birthday Joanna. We tried calling you today. Cory really is a great father.

Anonymous said...

Two handsome guys, Joanna! Love you guys!
Grandma T