Thursday, June 21, 2007

Summer Solstice

So this evening when Cory came home from work - totally stressed out and grumpy I made the comment about it being the Summer Solstice today, and said that meant it was the longest day of the year.

He looked like the light went on and said, "So that's why everything went so crappy and felt like the longest day of the year today!"

Poor guy. Wish him luck - he's been busy and stressed lately. I'm lucky to have a hard worker for a hubby, even when the days are long and hard.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Ooh, I'm so sorry Cory had such a bad day...
I think for some reason blog posting is easier for me than email, so in answer to your question- I got a Premaxx Baby Bag for my sling. I saw a mom at story time last year with it and she recommended it. I don't know if it is any more comfortable than any other sling, but I like the way it looks (vain, huh?) I don't like the super-hippie-looking ones, and this one has pockets (which I like). Other people recommended the hotsling, but I don't have one of those. The Premaxx is expensive (like $50 or something), but I got mine on ebay. I never really used a sling with Emeline, but with Jarom it's a must! I still need both hands to chase Eme around!
I can't believe how close you are getting to having this new little guy. I can't wait to see pictures of him! Gabe is darling (and getting so grown up!) I just can't even believe it.