Saturday, December 10, 2005

4 months old





This week Gabe turned 4 months old. WOW! Time goes by so fast it's scary! He went to the dr this week and he is 13 lbs 7 oz and 25 inches long. He's in the 25% for his weight and the 60% for his height. So as with everything else he's just like his daddy - long and skinny.

His shots from his dr visit weren't too great. He was sick yesterday and felt achey. He has a big bump on his leg from the shots too - poor little guy. He's feeling better today, so that's a good thing for a mommy.

This afternoon he hit a milestone too. He rolled over! I set him on his tummy on a blanket while I made lunch. As I walked away I looked back at him and he rolled himself over to his back. I started crying. Silly, I know. It just hit me that he's growing up and changing so much. Sure, he's still a baby, but he's not a newborn anymore. He is developing his own personality, his own independence, and now his own skills. I'm so proud of him, but it's hard to think thta he'll be changing so much in the months to come. I'm going to be one of those sappy moms that cries at each little change and development. Cheesy, I know, but he's my baby!

No comments: