Friday, October 16, 2009

Scrap Orchard Guest Designer - The Ettes

One of the Creative Teams I get to work with is "The Ettes & Company" and this month they have a fun opprotunity to work with the store "Scrap Orchard" as guest designers. They have 2 great kits for sale at Scrap Orchard right now.



They have been so fun to work with. Here are some of the layouts I created with them. I'll also be posting pictures of another chore chart I made for Gabe with the kit later in the week.


For the Halloween countdown I used both of the kits - the Chore Chart and the Halloween kit and created a countdown to do with the boys. Gabe asks almost every morning "Mom - is TODAY Halloween???" This way he can look at the calendar and know how much longer we have until the big day.

So check out the great kits and support The Ettes while they're over at Scrap Orchard.

1 comment:

Kim and Tammy said...

Oh so cute, Joanna! Sending something in the mail today for the boys! LOL