Saturday, October 03, 2009

Layouts!

Wow! Lots of layout to post today. There are a couple I realized I didn't get posted last week, and then some for this coming week too (so shhhh - some might not be released yet).

Monday the new Color Play Items are posted at Elemental Scraps. This means there is a color palette that all of the designers worked with. They have added elements, papers, ribbons, etc all using that color palette - so basically you can pick and choose the items you like and they will coordinate. All of these items are just $1.00 each! Chrissy will also have a new challenge freebie template too (see the concert layout).

This past weekend Libby also released a new kit - "Happy Ending". (The layout "Brooklyn" and the "National Park" layout). I am so in love with this kit! What fun fall like colors - but with fun flowers and elements! I especially love the patterned papers with the flowers on them - awesome!

There will be some fun new releases for "The Ettes & Company" this month too. I'm excited about one in particular that I've made a couple of hybrid projects with. It's fun to combine my love of paper crafting WITH digi designs - so fun!

So while you're watching General Conference this weekend break out your computer and scrapbook while you listen to our church leaders!

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

AWESOME AS ALWAYS!