Saturday, September 26, 2009

The 2009 County Fair

I am going to try to get a few pictures up from our summer/fall outings. I have been doing so much with scrapping and not as much with just keeping our blog up-to-date with pictures of what we've been doing. I'll regret that later on when I go to remember things because a lot of times I use my blog as a journal to help me record stuff.

Anyway - here's a little review of our trip to the fair.

Gabe was thrilled because at preschool they made a cute letter magnet to enter in the fair. His best friend Noah's mom was also taking some of her kids entries in the arts and crafts catagories and invited him to enter a few things. He ended up just giving her 2 little things he'd previously made - but it ended up paying off. He ended up with 3 blue ribbons - and he got $3.00 for each ribbon.

Since my mom and sister were passing through on their way up to BYU-Idaho that weekend we all went to the fair to look at his stuff. It was a small fair, and wasn't much to see - but we had fun. Gabe got to pick one ride and he decided on the barrel train (Hunter didn't want to ride). They also pet some animals in the petting zoo and had some treats.

We've already been planning on some fun things to make and enter in next year's fair - should be fun!

No comments: