Thursday, December 18, 2008

My little break

Well it's been snowing here for days, and today all I wanted to do was snuggle up with a good book or my laptop to scrapbook. So when the boys both fell asleep at the same time (which NEVER happens - Gabe very rarely takes naps anymore and if he does Hunter seems to be awake) I indulged myself a bit. I should have probably been cleaning my house, folding laundry, wrapping Christmas gifts, making my last (*^&%) batch of caramel corn, etc. But it felt good to take a minute for myself. It was also fun to scrap some pictures I had just taken hours earlier (the snow layout and the lucky layout). The cousin and christmas layout are older but I finished them up today.

Snow
  • template - Jen Caputo #27
  • kit - it's pieces from the daily download on this blog - you can go back and download past days - it's a really cute kit!
  • snowflakes - Merry Kit by Designs by Krista

Lucky
  • template - With This Ring by ChrissyW
  • kit - Tannah by Sweet Digi Scraps (this was one of her free give-aways - but it's a one day offer - but check out her blog for more)

Ellis Family Christmas 2007
  • template - Mixin' It Up - 4
  • kit - Very Merry by Jannylynn (I got it for one of their $1.00 deals - watch for those - they can be great deals!)

Cousins:
  • template - a freebie from ChrissyW (I couldn't find it in her store)
  • kit - Bounce by The Shabby Shoppe



3 comments:

jed-laura said...

It'd be nice to have snow instead of yucky looking leaves and mud falling in the freezing rain-

I can't get myself to clean our yard up because I know it will be back to yucky again as soon as more leaves fall from our HUGE trees.

Anyway, your home looks so Christmassy and clean and white- You may be cold, but it looks really cool.

The Rhiens said...

Love the layouts! And I love knowing that you took a little time for yourself to get these done.

And thanks for all the links. :)

Love, Mom

MaryRuth said...

oh my gosh these are soooo cute!! love them!!!! I love when you post a page and I have the same template! You do such a great job!