Monday, April 09, 2007

So sweet!

I had to post about something sweet Gabe did yesterday before I forgot to write it down (I use my blog a lot like a journal to refer to in the future).

Anyway we were in church, and it was fast and testimony meeting (a time when people from our congregation stand up and express their gratitude and love for the gospel, our Savior, their families, etc.). There was a young girl, around 10 years old, who was up at the pulpit and said, "And I love my mom and dad". Gabe was standing on up on the chair between Cory and I. When he heard her say that he leaned over to me and gave me the BIGGEST hug and said, "Momma, i-wuv-ewe". Then he turned to Cory and did the same thing with, "Dad, i-wuv-ewe". It was so sweet that we didn't ask for a hug, but he heard what she had said and had to express his love for us too.

Have I ever said how much I love this mom gig?

Have a great week everyone, and Easter pictures will follow soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, I'm sitting here with tears pouring down my face and he's not even my kid!! what a sweety! :)