Tuesday, April 24, 2007

100 days and counting

After I just posted that article I looked over and noticed that my pregnancy ticker on my blog says that I have 100 days to go in this pregnancy....WOW! It has gone by quickly at times, and slower than molasses at others, but I'm almost 2/3 the way there, and I think just knowing that as of tomorrow I'll have LESS THAN 100 days - that's pretty cool.

Since we're having another little boy, and we're really set with boy stuff, I haven't done ANY shopping for this little guy. NOTHING. We have ordered a bed for Gabe, and when it arrives we'll start the transition into his "big boy room" - but other than that, no preparations have been made. It's interesting how relaxed (or lazy) I am with this baby. At this point with Gabe I was having anxiety attacks becuase I wasn't totally ready for the baby. But this time we already have a crib, pack n play, changing table, clothes, swing, bouncy seat - we're set. I even think we have some size 1 diapers still from what Gabe out-grew. I'm not saying we're ready for the baby to come tomorrow (for MANY reasons) - but we're doing alright!

2 comments:

The Rhiens said...

100 days will pass by in a flash. Really, it will. :)

Anonymous said...

man! I cant believe you're that close, either!!