Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Is it possible to fall sleep while posting on my blog....?

Yes it is....I'm pooped!

I have been having pregnancy insomnia issues lately. Once I FINALLY fall alseep I'm ok until about 3:30-4:00 am. Then I'm wide awake. Not wide awake like I feel like I have any energy...but wide awake in the sense that I cannot get back to sleep! This morning I didn't get back to sleep until almost 7:00 am (after waking up at 3:30). And then Gabe woke up at 7:30. This was a total bummer because the last few weeks he's been sleeping in until at least 9:00 (and monday morning it was until 11:00 am!!!!).

Anyway, now I'm pooped and want a nap desperately. But it's Tuesday, and that means I have a Young Women activity tonight to get ready for. I'd love to call in sick (or exhausted if that would count) - but I feel like I need to be there tonight. So until then - I'm yawning, nodding off, and purely pooped!

2 comments:

maggie said...

Joanna darling!
Isn't sleeping the worst when your pregnant! I took Ambien my entire pregnancy! It was a dream come true!
Feel Better! I hope you get a nap in!

Anonymous said...

I must be having sympathy insomnia for you because I keep waking up about that same time, going to the potty and then sitting on the edge of the bed trying to decide if I'm awake enough to get up for the day or if I could possibly fall back to sleep! Wish I could send the afternoon naps I've been sneaking in to you!!