Monday, April 24, 2006

Scrapbooking into the night...(or morning)....




I sat down this evening after Gabe went to bed to get a project finished that I have been meaning to do for a few weeks now. I got that done (sorry - can't share it right now.....) and then as I was showing Cory a couple of digital layouts I'd done while he was out of town earlier this week I decided to do "just one quick page". I found a layout I loved on-line and I was going to scraplift it. Well, I totally didn't end up doing much of anything that looked like this layout (funny how that works out) and it didn't end up being a quick page. Now it's after midnight, and I figured I'm still up - I might as well post a couple of layouts to the blog. So here ya go. Yesterday I also did a fun 2 page spread about Gabe and Grandpa Great Whisler - but it's a paper layout, and I need to scan or photograph it in order to show you - so you'll have to wait.

Have a great Monday morning!

3 comments:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

I love the colors on these layouts! They go so perfectly with the colors and style of the pictures. Looks great!! You look great too! :) Love ya! Alicia

Anonymous said...

Love all three of those, but I think the bottom one is my fave!! Cant figure out which of you is happier! Thanks for sharing! :)

The Rhiens said...

I love all three of these--especially the bottom one. Love the "from ear to ear" grins on both of you. Glad to see you've gotten some scrapbooking done.

Love,Mom