Saturday, April 15, 2006

Easter egg hunt & brunch




This morning we went to an Easter egg hunt and brunch put on by our friends the Easters (with a last name like that I guess they couldn't resist putting on a party). It had rained a good part of the day and night yesterday, so we had the egg hunt at the park and then had brunch at the church. There were 80+ people there and it was really fun. It's a tradition for their family to do this - so we'll hopefully enjoy it with them again next year. Next year Gabe will be all over the hunting for eggs I think. This year he liked to suck on them, and shake them to make noise.

Then after the egg hunt we had brunch. Gabe LOVED the orange slices - he couldn't get enough of sucking them to death. I can see lots of orange smiles in his future.

We hope everyone has a great Easter weekend. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get some cute pictures of Gabe in the bunny ears I bought him (much to Cory's dismay I must add...)

4 comments:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

I LOVE the orange pictures!! So cute. Its so great that you get to do all this fun stuff with him! Love ya lots. Happy Easter. :) I can't wait to see the Bunny ears! Alicia

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day, despite the weather.

CANT.WAIT.to see him in bunny ears!! :)

~**Dawn**~ said...

=) that orange smile makes *me* smile.

MaryRuth said...

Such a great picture of all of you!! Happy Easter!!