Friday, August 07, 2009

Pie Are Squared - *NEW* Kit by Libby

This has been one of my favorite new kits to play with. I don't know what it is exactly - probably the color combination - but I LOVE it! Here are a few layouts using the kit. Be sure to check it out at Sweet Shoppe Designs. It will be released Saturday (or really late Friday if you're up). It's a great kit for school themed pages, or other things too - as you can see with my fall page and cousins page.
All of the stitches I used on these pages can be found in my FAVORITE stitch set - also by Libby Weifenbach. Seriously the best stitches EVER!
(I just realized just how much I love that green polka-dot paper....since I used it as the main paper in all 3 layouts....oops)

3 comments:

Kim and Tammy said...

Cute layouts, Joanna! YOu are gifted! Love Ya!

quasido said...

Jesus love u and family

MaryRuth said...

LOooooooooove these pages!!!! Just bought the kit AND the stitches!!!! Thanks for enabling me :)