So here are a few pictures of our last few days.
- Hunter and Gabe - darn those two are cute! While they definetly look like brothers - I think they both have their own look too. I actually have a matching shirt for Hunter - I need to get them both in their twinner shirts to take pictures!
- Sweet-Potatoes 101 - Tonight Hunter actually ate better than he has been. Or at least he managed to smear food all over his face better than he has been - I can't really decide which. He had a blast making a mess though, and I'm hoping it leaves him wanting to eat more!
- Gabe loved making funny faces for the camera - I don't know if he likes the silly pictures, or if he just likes the attention....
- Gabe wanted to have a "mustache" - on his nose. I think he was just jealous that Hunter got to rub his dinner all over his body and had to join in.
- Here are the boys with Gramma Rhien (or Princess Orlene - which ever you'd prefer). They loved having her here (as did I). We're all looking forward to meeting up with Gramma and Grampa Rhien, and Aunt Julia at Disneyland in a couple of weeks. Should be lots of fun!
- Hunter officially turned 7 months old on Sunday (WOW!) For some reason odd # months always make a baby sound so much older - 7 months sounds a lot older than 6....He still doesn't want to sit up on his own for longer than a few seconds (though he's getting better...), he's finally starting to eat a bit better with solid foods, he has become the world's best hair-puller (which I have yet to find amusing - especially when he pulls it OUT of my pony-tail, and pulls the little whispy hairs at the base of my neck - OUCH!), he's pretty good at scratching faces too - loves to grab our faces, and he's a terrible sleeper. In fact - he's become the first 7 month old baby I know that has given up naps completely (other than when I feed him and he falls asleep in my arms - which he wakes up immediately when I try to lay him down). He is exhausting me - but he's darn cute - which is a darn good thing or we might have to put him up for sale!