- If any of the children in the household are sick - the parents MUST feel 100%. Kids and parents are NOT allowed to be sick at the same time - no matter what!
- All calories consumed while sick do NOT count. If you feel like crap - you should be able to eat like crap and not have it count against you.
- If you get a nasty bug you should have a MINIMUM of one month to recover before being subjected to another evil bug. You should have time to recover and get your house back in order before you return to the world of sniffles, freight-train like headaches and body shaking chills.
- If one parent is sick - the other should not be allowed to feel ANY symptoms of sickness until the first one is completely better.
- If both parents happen to be sick at the same time (which should not happen - see rule #4) - NO kids are allowed to be sick under any circumstances.
- If everyone in the house has been sick for 3 week - JUST GIVE UP.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Some New Rules
Just wanted to inform you of some new rules that we have decided to institute at our house. I'm sure you will want to join in.
at 6:25 PM