(I've tried to post this entry several times, but keep having troubles with blogger....)
It's been a while since I've posted - sorry, I've been busy. Here's what we've been up to:
- We went to the zoo! We were all disappointed that it was kind of late in the afternoon, and aparently too hot for a lot of the animals, we kept seeing empty exhibits! But the elephants came back out and Gabe loved it! He was dying to get out of his stroller to see them. He also enjoyed the train ride.
- We saw lots of family last weekend. Gabe's cousin Linzy Mullen was being blessed on sunday, so we went up and spent the weekend with the Ellis family. On Saturday we rented a boat and went boating at Deer Creek Resivor - lots of fun. Gabe was squished into a life jacket, but loved it anyway. He even fell asleep on the boat and took a good nap.
- We also had a birthday party for all of the August birthdays while we were up at Spencer and Ashley's. Gabe was totally spoiled by the family, and loved opening his presents. Thanks everyone!
- We got Gabe's hair cut this week. We cut it shorter than normal, but it's still too long to spike it like Daddy's....we still tried.
- In the evenings Gabe has been having a blast going on rides in the Ranger. He and Daddy sometimes go out just the 2 of them, and other times we go as a family - tonz of fun!
- Gabe has been getting into more stuff than ever. He loves pulling out all his books, and even making messes in the tub by throwing his toys out and soaking everything. The best so far was pulling all the toilet paper off the roll....what a little boy!