Friday, March 03, 2006

Stalling....


Ok, so I'm stalling. I should be working on tax stuff for our company, but I don't want to. I don't want to spend precious Gabe napping time on doing something mundane like WORK. So instead I've been scrapping. It's scary how easy, fun, and addictive this digital scrapping can be. I can see me getting quite a bit done this way. I think I like it because it's different, and kind of a challenge. Not a challenge in that it's hard, but a challenge in that it's not something I do all the time. And yet, it has a sense of familiarity to it. Does that make sense? Anyway - here's today's layout.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

The Rhiens said...

Another fun one! I am glad you are enjoying digital scrapping. Now, get busy on the taxes. ;)

Love, Mom

MaryRuth said...

Another great digital page!! Keep 'em coming!!