Sunday, March 05, 2006

I guess that meant sleep too....


In my last post when I said that I may never get anything else done again, I guess that meant sleep as well....I was just going to look through some digital files before going to bed....and now I have another page done. Sheez! I don't know if I've scrapped 3 pages in one day in years - at least not since Gabe was born! This reminds me of when I started scrapbooking (10 years ago this year!!!) and I'd stay up for hours and hours at night scrapbooking. Back then I'd do like 10 pages in a night (with stickers, glue sticks, and stationery) and it was exciting. That's kind of how I feel now. Anyway, thanks for humoring me. This really, truly is the last one of the night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While I'm loving your digital pages, please please dont give up on paper scrapping all together! ;)